The day has almost arrived as London prepares to host the 2012 Olympic Games. Accommodation in London is filling quickly and if you’re lucky enough to have tickets or are simply planning a visit to London this summer to soak up the atmosphere, you need to move quickly to confirm your accommodation.
Have you thought about staying in a London serviced apartment? You’ll be surprised just how much you can save over London hotels and the added freedom and flexibility you’ll have. And if it’s location you’re after, as a leading London serviced apartment provider, Clarendon offers you a choice of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments across the City, so you’ll never be far from all the action this summer. Rates from £135 per night + VAT for stays of 5 nights or more!
Making life simple for you..
- Weekly housekeeping service including fresh bed linen and towels
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with all the essential including washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and fridge/freezer
- Freeview digital TV
- Direct dial telephone (phone calls chargeable)
- Guest Apartment information
- Complimentary ‘Pocket Guide to London’
- Complimentary welcome food pack
Stay close to Liverpool Street in Spitalfields, an area where old London meets new and home to the famous Spitalfields Market. Benefit from being a short 7 minute tube ride from Stratford and the Olympic Stadium. Alternatively stay in Tower Hill, on the Minories and be just a 2 minute walk from one of London’s top attractions, the Tower of London.