If you are planning a trip to London there is plenty to see and do in whatever your interests. Whether you are working in London for a few weeks, relocating to London or simply need a place to stay while taking in the many sights and sounds, Clarendon’s serviced apartments provide a comfortable and spacious base for the duration of your stay.
Looking ahead, spring and summer are the busiest periods in London and for Clarendon too! For this reason our serviced apartment availability is limited. If you’re planning a trip to London during this period we would recommend you plan ahead and book your serviced apartment in advance to avoid disappointment!
Clarendon Serviced Apartments offer maximum flexibility and with a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments across the City, Canary Wharf and in West London, we can match our accommodation perfectly with your location and length of stay requirements. All we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 nights!
Making life simple for you..
- Weekly housekeeping service including fresh bed linen and towels
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with all the essential including washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and fridge/freezer
- Freeview digital TV
- Wifi Broadband
- Telephone (phone calls chargeable)
- Guest Apartment information
- Complimentary ‘Pocket Guide to London’
- Complimentary welcome food pack
- Minimum stay 7 nights